- Mantra Yoga is an exact science. Mananat trayate iti mantrahby
the Manana (constant thinking or recollection) of which one is released from the round of
births and deaths, is Mantra.
- Every Mantra has a Rishi who gave it to the world; a Matra or metre which governs the
inflection of the voice; a Devata or a supernatural being; the Bija or seed which gives it
a special power; the Sakti or the energy of the form of the Mantra; and the Kilakam or the
pillar which supports and makes the Mantra strong.
- A Mantra is Divinity, Mantra and its presiding Devata are one. The Mantra itself is
Devata. Mantra is divine power, Daivi Sakti, manifesting in a sound-body. Constant
repetition of the Mantra with faith, devotion and purity augments the Sakti or power of
the aspirant, purifies and awakens the Mantra Chaitanya latent in the Mantra and bestows
on the Sadhaka Mantra Siddhi, illumination, freedom, peace, eternal bliss, immortality.
- By constant repetition of the Mantra the Sadhaka imbibes the virtues and powers of the
Deity that presides over the Mantra. Repetition of Surya Mantra bestows health, long life,
vigour, vitality, Tejas or brilliance. It removes all diseases of the body and the
diseases of the eye. No enemy can do any harm. Repetition of Aditya-hridayam in the early
morning is highly beneficial. Lord Rama conquered Ravana through the repetition of
Aditya-hridayam imparted by Agastya Rishi.
- Mantras are in the form of praise and appeal to the deities, craving for help and mercy.
Some Mantras control and command the evil spirits. Rhythmical vibrations of sound give
rise to forms. Recitation of the Mantras gives rise to the formation of the particular
figure of the deity.
- Repetition of Sarasvati Mantra OM Sarasvatyai Namah will bestow on you
wisdom and good intelligence. You will get inspiration and compose poems. Repetition of
Om Sri Mahalakshmyai Namah will confer on you wealth and remove poverty.
Ganesha Mantra will remove any obstacle in any undertaking. Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra will
remove accidents, incurable diseases and bestow long life and immortality. It is a Moksha
- Repetition of Subrahmanya Mantra Om Saravanabhavaya Namah will give success
in any undertaking and make you glorious. It will drive off the evil influences and evil
spirits. Repetition of Sri Hanuman Mantra, Om Hanumanthaya Namah will bestow
victory and strength. Repetition of Panchadasakshara and Sodasakshara (Sri Vidya) will
give you wealth, power, freedom, etc. It will give you whatever you want. You must learn
this Vidya from a Guru alone.
- Repetition of Gayatri or Pranava or Om Namah Sivaya, Om Namo Narayanaya, Om Namo
Bhagavate Vasudevaya, one and a quarter lakh of times with Bhava, faith and devotion will
confer on you Mantra Siddhi.
- OM, Soham, Sivoham, Aham Brahmasmi are Moksha Mantras. They will help you to attain
Self-realisation. Om Sri Ramaya Namah, Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya are Saguna Mantras
which will enable you to attain Saguna realisation first and then Nirguna realisation in
- Mantra for curing scorpion stings and cobra bites should be repeated on eclipse days for
getting Mantra Siddhi quickly. You should stand in the water and repeat the Mantra. This
is more powerful and effective. They can be recited on ordinary days also for attaining
- Mantra Siddhi for curing scorpion sting, cobra bites, etc., can be attained within 40
days. Repeat the Mantra with faith and devotion regularly. Have sitting in the early
morning after taking bath. Observe Brahmacharya and live on milk and fruits for 40 days or
take restricted diet.
- Chronic diseases can be cured by Mantras. Chanting of Mantras generate potent spiritual
waves or divine vibrations. They penetrate the physical and astral bodies of the patients
and remove the root causes of sufferings. They fill the cells with pure Sattva or divine
energy. They destroy the microbes and vivify the cells and tissues. They are best, most
potent antiseptics and germicides. They are more potent than ultra-violet rays or Roentgen
- Mantra Siddhi should not be misused for the destruction of others. Those who misuse the
Mantra power for destroying others are themselves destroyed in the end.
- Those who utilise the Mantra power in curing snake bites, scorpion stings and chronic
diseases should not accept any kind of presents or money. They must be absolutely
unselfish. They should not accept even fruits or clothes. They will lose the power if they
utilise the power for selfish purposes. If they are absolutely unselfish, if they serve
the humanity with Sarvatma Bhava, their power will increase through the grace of the Lord.
- He who attained Mantra Siddhi can cure cobra bite or scorpion sting or any chronic
disease by mere touch on the affected part. When a man is bitten by a cobra a telegram is
sent to the Mantra Siddha. The Mantra Siddha recites the Mantra and the man who is bitten
by a cobra is cured. What a grand marvel! Does this not prove the tremendous power of
- Get the Mantra initiation from your Guru. Or pray to your Ishta Devata and start doing
Japa of the particular Mantra, if you find it difficult to get a Guru.
- May you all become Mantra Yogis with Mantra Siddhi! May you all become real benefactors
of the world by becoming divine healers through Mantra cure! May Mantra cure, divine
healing centres be started all over the world!
THUS ENDS MANTRA YOGA